Stargazed Magazine Chart week 15
It’s a new week and here is the brand new chart. 2019 so far have been a great year for british hard rock and heavy metal and this week Rob Halford is found on both the number one spot as well as the runner up. Please be a part and send me your votes this week.
My name is Johan and I’m the Editor for Stargazed Magazine. My interest for hard rock and heavy metal was formed in 1983 when Kiss released the album ”Lick It Up”. A few years later I started my own chart that includes hard and heavy music. This chart is still on the go and I want my readers to affect. It is not only new music, it would appear old and new music in a mixture that I hope you will like.
Every monday there will be a current chart that you can affect by sending me a mail to the adress firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. Every week there is a top ten + five songs that challenge the top ten. Of those songs you pick out your eight favourite songs. And after that you rank them. I want you to give your absolute favourite eight points, the second best seven points and so on down to one point.
When you’re done you send me your votes in a mail and you have plenty of time because deadline is sundays at 21:00 CET.
This is the Stargazed Magazine chart for week 15 2019:
- Judas Priest- Rising From Ruins (4)(2 weeks)
- Halford- Resurrection (5)(3 weeks)
- Masterplan- Spirit Never Die (8)(14 weeks)
- Riverside- Vale Of Tears (1)(12 weeks)
- Bryan Adams- Heaven (6)(2 weeks)
- Amorphis- The Golden Elk (3)(2 weeks)
- Manimal- Purgatorio (7)(2 weeks)
- Tiamat- Radiant Star (New)
- Evanescence- My Immortal (New)
- Mastodon- Precious Stones (New)
- Cream- Strange Brew (Challenger)
- AC/DC- It’s A Long Way To The Top (Challenger)
- Gioeli/Castronovo- Set The World On Fire (Challenger)
- Bruce Dickinson- No Lies (Challenger)
- Ammotrack- Living Like An Angel
[contact-form-7 id=”2577″ title=”Chart”]