Ghost is the number one this week and the song “Pro Memoria” now have been on the chart for 40 weeks. Only two songs have passed 40 weeks earlier and that’s “Goodbye America” (42 weeks) with W.A.S.P. and “Cielo Drive” (46 weeks) with Pretty Maids. Take a little time and help me out this week. Send me your votes and be a part of the Stargazed Magazine Chart this week.
My name is Johan and I’m the Editor for Stargazed Magazine. My interest for hard rock and heavy metal was formed in 1983 when Kiss released the album ”Lick It Up”. A few years later I started my own chart that includes hard and heavy music. This chart is still on the go and I want my readers to affect. It is not only new music, it would appear old and new music in a mixture that I hope you will like.
Every tuesday there will be a current chart that you can affect by sending me a mail to the adress firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. Every week there is a top ten + five songs that challenge the top ten. Of those songs you pick out your eight favourite songs. And after that you rank them. I want you to give your absolute favourite eight points, the second best seven points and so on down to one point.
When you’re done you send me your votes in a mail and you have plenty of time because deadline is sundays at 21:00 CET.
This is the Stargazed Magazine chart for week 38 2020:
- Ghost- Pro Memoria (6)(40 weeks)
- Judas Priest- Electric Eye (2)(11 weeks)
- Guns’n Roses- Garden Of Eden (New)
- W.A.S.P.- Miss You (8)(20 weeks)
- Europe- Heart Of Stone (3)(2 weeks)
- Gathering Of Kings- Lorelei (9)(2 weeks)
- Scorpions- Pictured Life (4)(5 weeks)
- Grave Digger- My Final Fight (10)(2 weeks)
- Brides Of Destruction- Life (7)(3 weeks)
- Dark Tranquillity- Thereln (1)(7 weeks)
- Yngwie Malmsteen- While My Guitar Gently Weeps (New chance)
- Helloween- My Sacrifice (Challenger)
- Narnia- You Are The Air That I Breathe (Challenger)
- Roadhouse Diet- She’s A Demon (Challenger)
- Atrocity- Enigma (Challenger)
- Five Fnger Death Punch- Blue On Black (Challenger)