Stargazed Magazine Chart week 48
This sunday you can meet me and another writer from Stargazed Magazine if you’ll be on the Sabaton cruise which sat sails for Tallinn. I will play some music in the Sea Pub at 19:00 on the way out and at 17:45 on the way back also in the Sea Pub. I hope to meet you there. The deadline if you want to vote this week is sunday evening so it’s plenty of time.
My name is Johan and I’m the Editor for Stargazed Magazine. My interest for hard rock and heavy metal was formed in 1983 when Kiss released the album ”Lick It Up”. A few years later I started my own chart that includes hard and heavy music. This chart is still on the go and I want my readers to affect. It is not only new music, it would appear old and new music in a mixture that I hope you will like.
Every tuesday there will be a current chart that you can affect by sending me a mail to the adress email@example.com or use the form below. Every week there is a top ten + five songs that challenge the top ten. Of those songs you pick out your eight favourite songs. And after that you rank them. I want you to give your absolute favourite eight points, the second best seven points and so on down to one point.
When you’re done you send me your votes in a mail and you have plenty of time because deadline is sundays at 21:00 CET.
This is the Stargazed Magazine chart for week 48 2019:
- Ghost- Pro Memoria (3)(10 weeks)
- Beast In Black- Blind And Frozen (9)(10 weeks)
- Pretty Maids- Serpentine (8)(5 weeks)
- Avantasia- The Raven Child (6)(3 weeks)
- Unleash The Archers- Northwest Passage (New)
- Sparks- This Town Ain’t Big Enough For The Both Of Us (New)
- Liege Lord- Cast Out (New)
- Electric Boys- You Spark My Heart (2)(2 weeks)
- Slipknot- Orphan (1)(3 weeks)
- The New Roses- Down By The River (New)
- Incubus- Thieves (Challenger)
- Pink Cream 69- Walls Come Down (Challenger)
- Phil Lanzon- Kelly Gang (Challenger)
- Halestorm- I Miss The Misery (Challenger)
- Freedom Call- Sail Away (Challenger)